Wüsthof Gourmet 6-Piece Steak Knife Block Set
In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Special set includes six 4 1/2” steak knives and a 6-slot storage block that keeps them handy on the countertop.
- The serrations along these steak knives’ edges allow them to “saw” through meat without crushing or tearing for cleaner cuts.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Handsome 6-slot hardwood block is gentle on knives’ edges.
- Steak knives: 4 1/2”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 1.75 oz.
- Knives are made in Germany.
- Knife block is made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 3 out of 5 by DBRose from Good quality for beginners I bought this as a gift for a family member. The quality is good but this is not a heavy duty knife set. It meets the needs of a young family just starting out. I would recommend this product because of the Wusthof reputation.Date published: 2015-01-24Rated 2 out of 5 by mforth from Rust spots within first 5 uses We registered for these steak knives for our wedding and used them 4 or 5 times before multiple knives had brown rust spots. We hand washed them and dried them, and keep them in the wooden block they came with. I called the registry to have them exchanged and WS did so promptly. We've had the new set for about a month and the spots are showing up again. All of our chopping/cutting knives are Wustoff and we've had them for years without seeing this happen - let alone within 5 uses. They cut beautifully, grip nicely and are otherwise an attractive set, but the rust spots make them look like we bought them at the grocery store...Date published: 2013-11-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Deeds from More than just a steak knife... I just bought these steak knives replacing an old set and am very happy with my purchase. I like having them on the counter for cutting fruits and veggies quickly. They are razor sharp so be careful!Date published: 2013-02-05