Wüsthof Gourmet 5" Ultimate Breakfast Knife
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Ideal for breakfast and beyond, this knife has a rounded blade for reaching into containers to scoop and spread butter, jam, peanut butter and other toppings. The serrated tip is great for cutting toast, splitting English muffins and slicing fruit.
- Utility knife with rounded blade for spreading; serrations near the tip for slicing.
- Laser Cut blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Solingen Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a straight-edged sharpener, specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase