Wüsthof Gourmet 4-Piece Knife Set in Acacia Tray
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Efficient and affordable, these German-made knives are the ideal tool for slicing through steaks and chops. The high-carbon-steel blades are designed to maintain their finely honed edges, and the durable polymer handles provide a secure grip.
- Set includes four 4 1/2" steak knives and an elegant acacia wood storage case.
- Each blade is made from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Contoured durable POM handles are triple riveted to the blades.
- Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Knife: 4 1/2" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 1.75 oz.
- Case: 6" x 10" x 1" high.
- Knives made in Germany.
- Case made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery