Wüsthof Gourmet 3-Piece Paring Knife Set
- Special Offer
In its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Set includes three paring knives for a range of small cutting and trimming tasks.
- 3" drop-point parer (also known as a "sheep's foot" blade) for slicing, chopping and mincing small foods.
- 3" sharp-point parer for peeling produce and removing blemishes.
- 2 1/4" bird's-beak parer for shaping vegetables as garnishes.
- Stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Drop-point parer: 3"-long blade; 3 1/2"-long handle; 1 oz.
- Sharp-point parer: 3"-long blade; 3 1/2"-long handle; 1 oz.
- Bird's-beak parer: 2 1/4"-long blade; 3 1/2"-long handle; 1 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MimaLainie from So glad to have more paring knives... Have a few but needed a few more for different purposes. These are great. Very happy to have them.Date published: 2015-09-23