Wüsthof Gourmet 23-Piece Knife Block Set
In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- This comprehensive set includes a wide variety of standard and specialty knives in a number of sizes to tackle most any recipe. Also included is an 8-piece steak knife set.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 22 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- Knives are made in Germany.
23-piece set includes:
- 2 1/2" paring knife
- 3" paring knife
- 3" serrated paring knife
- Eight 4 1/2" steak knives
- 4 1/2" utility knife
- 4 1/2" serrated utility knife
- 5" boning knife
- 6" utility knife
- 6" cleaver
- 7" hollow-edge santoku knife
- 8" carving knife
- 8" bread knife
- 8" chef's knife
- Honing steel
- Come-apart kitchen shears
- 22-slot block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/2" Paring Knife: 2 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 1.3 oz.
- 3" Paring Knife: 3"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 1.3 oz.
- 3" Serrated Paring Knife: 3"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 1.3 oz.
- 4 1/2" Steak Knive (8): 4 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 2.25 oz. each.
- 4 1/2" Utility Knife: 4 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 4 1/2" Serrated Utility Knife: 4 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 2.25 oz.
- 5" Boning Knife: 5"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 4 oz.
- 6" Utility Knife: 6"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.8 oz.
- 6" Cleaver: 6"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 1 lb. 3 oz.
- 7" Hollow-Edge Santoku Knife: 7"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.6 oz.
- 8" Carving Knife: 8"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.1 oz.
- 8" Bread Knife: 8"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.5 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Honing Steel: 8" steel, 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.7 oz.
- Come-Apart Kitchen Shears: 8 1/2" long; 4.1 oz.
- 22-Slot Block: 5 1/2"W x 11"D x 9"H; 7 lb.
- Knives are made in Germany.
- Storage block is made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MoniVara from Great Knives These knives are the best I've ever had. I love them!Date published: 2016-11-30Rated 5 out of 5 by LinSea from Love them! Treated myself to the 23-piece Wusthof block, and I love them. It's the way they feel in my hand. When you're buying knives, hold them and buy the ones that feel like they fit you. Then keep them sharp so it's the blade doing the cutting, not your arm & shoulder.Date published: 2016-06-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Drog from GREAT KNIFES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are the best Knifes I ever had! Wusthof Gourmet will be the only knifes I will buy..... Prefect set for partys or the home chef ....Date published: 2014-07-15Rated 5 out of 5 by ladybug3240 from excellent! This is the first time I have purchased professional knives and must say they have performed beautifully! I have never been so excited about cutlery! I am very pleased and would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great set of knives.Date published: 2013-10-11