Wüsthof Gourmet 2-Piece Paring & Santoku Knife Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Versatile set includes a 3" paring knife and a 7" hollow-ground santoku.
- When chopping and slicing, the shallow indentations along the santoku’s blade reduce drag for greater precision.
- With its sharp point and compact blade, the paring knife is perfect for small-scale cutting chores like peeling and mincing.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- 3” paring knife: 3”-long blade; 4”-long handle; 1 oz.
- 7” hollow-ground santoku knife: 7”-long blade; 4 3/4”-long handle.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SailDucky from Yes, buy, IF you want a really good knife These are really excellent knives, especially for the price. Love them.Date published: 2015-12-09Rated 5 out of 5 by ccoski from Wusthof 2-Piece Knife Set Love the knives. The paring knife does the job well with small veggies.Date published: 2013-06-06Rated 5 out of 5 by DebHab from Lighter Weight, Same Quality These "Gourmet" knives are a good to excellent alternative to the forged Classic. I need a lighter weight knife due to a decrease in grip strength. These knives meet that requirement. They are laser cut, not forged. These will probably not be an heirloom, but they keep me happy in the kitchen with a sharp, sharp blade, nice balance, sweet grip. Good, economical alternative to the Classic.Date published: 2013-05-22Rated 1 out of 5 by LauderdaleCooks from Avoid this product I own a Wushof santoku knife and wanted another. Both knives in this set are not the same weight as if you had bought them separately. Very light weight, which to me signifies lesser quality. I plan to return this set. Give it a miss,Date published: 2013-05-15Rated 5 out of 5 by CeliacChefette from Holy Sharp Knives Batman! I have to admit, I'm slightly scared of them.. They're crazy sharp! In a good way though. I just have to get used to having REAL knives vs the crud I've been cutting with for the last fifteen years. I have NEVER sliced such thin slices of zucchini or oranges.. so thin! I feel like an artist when I'm using them, or a real chef. I highly recommend them - just need to find a good home for them.. don't want to have the two of them mingling with the older cruddy knives -- that would just be unacceptable.Date published: 2013-02-07