Wüsthof Gourmet 18-Piece Knife Block Set
In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- This set includes all the most common kitchen knives, as well as some specialty knives for more advanced prep work. Also included is a 6-piece steak knife set.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 17 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- Knives are made in Germany.
- Knife block is made in China.
18-Piece Set includes:
- 2 1/4" peeling knife
- 2 3/4" trimming knife
- 2 1/2" paring knife
- 3" paring knife
- 4 1/2" utility knife
- Six 4 1/2" steak knives
- 5" spreader
- 5" hollow-edge santoku
- 8" bread knife
- 8" chef's knife
- Honing steel
- Kitchen shears
- 17-slot storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/4" Peeling Knife: 2 1/4"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- 2 3/4" Trimming Knife : 2 3/4"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- 2 1/2" Paring Knife: 2 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- 3" Paring Knife: 3"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- Steak Knife (6): 4 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 1.75 oz.
- 4 1/2" Utility Knife: 4 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 1.75 oz.
- 5" Spreader: 5"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 1.75 oz.
- 5" Hollow-Edge Santoku: 5"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 8" Bread Knife: 8"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle; 3.5 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 6.25 oz.
- Honing Steel: 9"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.5 oz.
- Kitchen Shears: 8" long; 3.75 oz.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Gift with Purchase
Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Wüsthof Gourmet 18-Piece Knife Block Set
|Wüsthof Gourmet 18-Piece Knife Set, Acacia Block||Sugg. Price $658 Our Price $299.95||$0|
|Wüsthof Gourmet 18-Piece Knife Set, Bamboo Block||Sugg. Price $658 Our Price $299.95||$0|
|Wüsthof Gourmet 18-Piece Knife Set, Black Block||Sugg. Price $658 Our Price $299.95||$0|
|Wüsthof Gourmet 18-Piece Knife Set, Cherry Block||Sugg. Price $658 Our Price $299.95||$0|
|Wüsthof Gourmet 18-Piece Knife Set, Natural Block||Sugg. Price $658 Our Price $299.95||$0|
|Wüsthof Gourmet 18-Piece Knife Set, Walnut Block||Sugg. Price $658 Our Price $299.95||$0|