Wüsthof Gourmet 16-Piece Knife Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Family owned for seven generations, Wüsthof has produced some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust while holding an exceedingly sharp edge. This set includes all the most common kitchen knives, as well as a four-piece steak knife set, specialty knives for more advanced prep work and a handsome hardwood block.
- Stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Hardwood block safely stores 15 pieces and is gentle on knife edges.
- Knives are made in Germany.
- Knife block is made in China.
16-Piece Set includes:
- 2 1/4" peeling knife
- 2 1/2" paring knife
- 2 3/4" trimming knife
- 3" paring knife
- 4 1/2" utility knife
- Four 4 1/2" steak knives
- 5" spreader
- 5" hollow-edge santoku
- 8" bread knife
- 8" chef's knife
- 9" honing steel
- Kitchen shears
- 15-slot storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/4" Peeling Knife: 2 1/4" blade, 4" handle; 1 oz.
- 2 1/2" Paring Knife: 2 1/2" blade, 4" handle; 1 oz.
- 2 3/4" Trimming Knife : 2 3/4" blade, 4" handle; 1 oz.
- 3" Paring Knife: 3" blade, 4" handle; 1.3 oz.
- 4 1/2" Utility Knife: 4 1/2" blade, 4" handle; 1.8 oz.
- Steak Knife (4): 4 1/2" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 1.8 oz.
- 5" Spreader: 5" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 1.8 oz.
- 5" Hollow-Edge Santoku: 5" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 3 oz.
- 8" Bread Knife: 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 3.5 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 6.2 oz.
- Honing Steel: 9" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 6.5 oz.
- Kitchen Shears: 8 1/2" long; 3.8 oz.
- Block: 8 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 4 1/2" high; 5 lb.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain each knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What is the difference between classic width of and gourmet knives?Hi Grotchie, The difference between Wuthof Classic and Gourmet is not in the width of the knives but how they're made. The most significant difference is that the Classic knives are forged and the Gourmet knives are stamped. Wusthof’s forged knives are made from a single piece of premium high-carbon steel that is heated and formed with machines into a durable blade.Their stamped knives are laser-cut (or stamped) from a sheet of high-carbon steel, similar to how cookies are cut out of rolled-out dough. The Classic line is Wusthof’s high-end knife collection. The process of precision forging produces blades that are heavier, thicker, and more durable than the Gourmet line. The Classic knives feature a bolster and a full tang. The bolster protects your hand from slipping onto the blade, and the full tang provides superior balance and durability. The Gourmet line offers the same high-carbon stainless steel blade material and a similarly designed ergonomic handle, but for a significantly lower price. Although the Gourmet line features laser-sharp blades that are built to last, because their blades are stamped, they are not as sharp, thick, heavy, or durable as the Classic line.Date published: 2019-12-26
Yes can you please tell me the difference of the 16 piece knife set for $199 in one color and then the same set in a different color for more moneyHi Deee, The price differs depending on the type of wood used for the knife block. Some are more commonly sourced/available than others.Date published: 2019-12-20
Is there a promo code for additional15% off Hi Nancy kelly, If you provide your email to join our list, we will send you a one-time code to use to save 15% off.Date published: 2019-11-28
Can you order extra steak knives to add onto these sets? And which steak knives are NOT serrated? Thank youHi Rita63, This particular knife block does not have additional empty slots for more steak knives. We do offer additional steak knives for purchase: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/wusthof-gourmet-4-piece-steak-knife-set/ We also offer additional steak knives in their own block set or storage tray: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/wusthof-gourmet-6-piece-steak-knife-block-set https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/wusthof-gourmet-4-piece-knife-set-in-acacia-tray/ All of these steak knives are not serrated.Date published: 2019-11-30
Hi, is it correct that only certain colors in this knife block set can be monogrammed? I see for the option for $10 monogramming on certain colors only.