Wüsthof Epicure 7-Piece Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Dynamic, modern lines and user-friendly features distinguish the Epicure series, a brilliant knife design from Wüsthof crafted for the most discerning home cooks. Wide, subtly curved blades feel extra-stable and beautifully balanced in the hand, with generous knuckle room. Smooth, sculpted handles are the same super-durable wood composite used in high-quality cutting boards.
- Blades are precision-forged from high-carbon stainless steel.
- Handles are made of Epicurean® recycled wood-fiber composite, a highly durable and hygienic material.
- Created by industrial designer Björn Berger and crafted in the historic cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
7-piece set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 5" serrated utility knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 9" double-serrated bread knife.
- 9" honing steel.
- Stainless-steel pull-apart kitchen shears.
- 17-slot acacia wood storage block.
- Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 4 oz.
- 5" Serrated Utility Knife: 5"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 5 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 9.6 oz.
- 9" Double-Serrated Bread Knife: 9"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 10.8 oz.
- 9" Honing Steel: 9"-long rod, 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- Pull-Apart Kitchen Shears: 8 1/2" long; 4 oz.
- 17-Slot Acacia Wood Storage Block: 4 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 8 1/2" high; 5 lb.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Precision-forged blade has dynamic, modern lines.
- Wide, curved blade shape increases knuckle clearance.
- Handle design is sculpted to reduce fatigue and look beautiful in the kitchen.
- Full tang with double-riveted handle.
- Handle is exceptionally smooth and is sculpted for ergonomic comfort.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase