Wüsthof Epicure 7" Hollow-Edge Santoku Knife
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Dynamic, modern lines and user-friendly features distinguish the Epicure series, a brilliant knife design from Wüsthof crafted for the most discerning home cooks. Wide, subtly curved blades feel extra-stable and beautifully balanced in the hand, with generous knuckle room. Smooth, sculpted handles are the same super-durable wood composite used in high-quality cutting boards.
- Santoku blade has hollow-edge depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Blade is precision-forged from high-carbon stainless steel.
- Handle is made of Epicurean® recycled wood-fiber composite, a highly durable and hygienic material.
- Created by industrial designer Björn Berger and crafted in the historic cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 9.6 oz.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Precision-forged blade has dynamic, modern lines.
- Wide, curved blade shape increases knuckle clearance.
- Handle design is sculpted to reduce fatigue and look beautiful in the kitchen.
- Full tang with double-riveted handle.
- Handle is exceptionally smooth and is sculpted for ergonomic comfort.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 3 out of 5 by JaneReviews from Awesome knife - but doesn't fit in Epicure block! Just purchased this knife along with the Wusthof Epicure 7-piece knife block set and sadly I had to return this knife because it does not fit in the block. Would love to see a Santoku epicure knife (even if it's 5" instead of 7) that could fit in the block.Date published: 2019-01-02