Wüsthof Epicure 5" Serrated Utility Knife
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Dynamic, modern lines and user-friendly features distinguish the Epicure series, a brilliant knife design from Wüsthof crafted for the most discerning home cooks. Wide, subtly curved blades feel extra-stable and beautifully balanced in the hand, with generous knuckle room. Smooth, sculpted handles are the same super-durable wood composite used in high-quality cutting boards.
- Serrated utility knife excels for slicing tomatoes, citrus, cheese, sausage and small breads.
- Blade has a translucent ceramic coating to prevent food from sticking, ease cleaning and resist corrosion and scratches.
- Handle is made of Epicurean® recycled wood-fiber composite, a highly durable and hygienic material.
- Created by industrial designer Björn Berger and crafted in the historic cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 5 oz.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Precision-forged blade has dynamic, modern lines.
- Wide, curved blade shape increases knuckle clearance.
- Handle design is sculpted to reduce fatigue and look beautiful in the kitchen.
- Full tang with double-riveted handle.
- Handle is exceptionally smooth and is sculpted for ergonomic comfort.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase