Wüsthof Crafter 7-Piece Knife Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The Wüsthof Crafter knife series celebrates the spirit of old-world craftsmanship with brass rivets and rich oak handles featuring a branded Wüsthof logo. Forged from durable high-carbon steel, the knives in this essential set are made with Wüsthof's famed PEtec for long-lasting sharpness. The set includes a solid oak block to showcase the knives on the counter.
- Each knife is precision forged from single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Smoked oak handle is branded with the Wüsthof logo.
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide exceptional durability and control.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 8" chef’s knife
- 9" double-serrated bread knife
- Pull-apart kitchen shears
- 9" honing steel
- Oak block with 9 slots
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2" blade, 4" handle; 2.4 oz.
- 5" Serrated Utility Knife: 5" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 3.2 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 9.6 oz.
- 9" Double-Serrated Bread Knife: 9" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 8 oz.
- Pull-Apart Kitchen Shears: 8" long.
- 9" Honing Steel: 9" long, 4 1/2" handle.
- Oak Block: 11" x 6" x 9" high.
- Knives made in Germany.
- Block made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- To restore the brass rivets to their original golden color, scrub them from time to time with a paste made of the juice of 1/2 lemon and 1–2 tsp. baking soda. Apply the paste to just the rivets and let sit for 10 minutes. Using a soft cloth, scrub in a circular motion, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Periodically apply a few drops of mineral oil directly to the knife handle and buff in with a soft cloth to polish and restore the wood to its original luster. (This will also reduce the darkening of the rivets.)
- Maintain cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen non-serrated blades at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Sharpen serrated knives at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery