Wüsthof Crafter 10" Super Slicer Knife
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The Wüsthof Crafter knife series celebrates the spirit of old-world craftsmanship with brass rivets and rich oak handles featuring a branded Wüsthof logo. Forged from durable high-carbon steel, this 10" slicer is made with Wüsthof's famed PEtec for long-lasting sharpness. It features a long, gently scalloped blade that helps you carve roasts, prep large vegetables, and slice crusty bread and delicate layer cakes.
- Knife is precision forged from single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Extra-long blade has scalloped edge for slicing through food without tearing or compressing.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Smoked oak handle is branded with the Wüsthof logo.
- Triple brass rivets and full tang provide exceptional durability and control.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" blade, 4 1/2" handle.
- 8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- To restore the brass rivets to their original golden color, scrub them from time to time with a paste made of the juice of 1/2 lemon and 1–2 tsp. baking soda. Apply the paste to just the rivets and let sit for 10 minutes. Using a soft cloth, scrub in a circular motion, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Periodically apply a few drops of mineral oil directly to the knife handle and buff in with a soft cloth to polish and restore the wood to its original luster. (This will also reduce the darkening of the rivets.)
- Sharpen knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a scalloped or serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery