Wüsthof Classic Super Slicer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Wusthof's extra-long "super slicer" stands up to the most demanding tasks, from carving roasts to prepping large vegetables to slicing crusty breads and delicate layer cakes. The gently scalloped edge -- a reverse of the standard pointed serrations -- cuts cleanly without tearing or dragging. Forged in Germany of high-carbon steel for long-lasting sharpness.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Extra-long blade has a scalloped edge for slicing through foods without tearing or compressing them.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10"-long blade.
- 5 1/4"-long handle.
- 9.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by Captain Joe from Wow! This is Simply the Best! I've had this knife for a little over two months now and I find it to be truly amazing. The name "Super Slicer" is absolutely apropos. While making a dish which required beef to be sliced while raw, I sliced a 2.5 pound London Broil which was ~12" in length by ~5 1/2" wide by 1 3/4" thick. The meat was not frozen and I was able to slice it across the grain to ~1/8" thick slices. All the slices were beautiful without any tearing or mangling of the meat. Now, that's saying something! Even a commercial grade slicer would have a tough time unless the meat was partly frozen. IMHO, this is the "be-all end-all" of knives designed for slicing.Date published: 2017-03-10Rated 5 out of 5 by DIllinois from My new favorite roast slicer. Slices through a roast so easily. I'm glad that I made the investment in this knife.Date published: 2015-10-19Rated 5 out of 5 by JEBB from Great all around knife Purchased this knife for my new husband about seven years ago and since then it has become an integral part of our knife set. Essentially our go-to knife for all slicing. We love it!!Date published: 2014-12-11