Wüsthof Classic 4-Piece Steakhouse Steak Knife Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The added heft and long blade of this steak house-style knife provides the extra leverage needed to quickly slice through the largest porterhouse or rib-eye. Its razor-sharp serrated leading edge slices cleanly and won’t tear even the most tender cuts.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Edges are hand ground for sharpness and precision.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Synthetic handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2"-long blade.
- 4 3/4"-long handle.
- 3.75 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by Greg from Best knives available I only have Wusthof knives. They are very durable and of the very best quality.Date published: 2018-07-24Rated 5 out of 5 by BruceC76 from Wusthof Steak Knives We had a set of 45-y.o. Gerber steak knives we'd been given as part of a wedding present by my sis-in-law. They wouldn't hold an edge any longer but we'd been holding onto them for their sentimental value. I bought these after having read other reviews, and am I ever glad I did. These knives glide through any cut of meat and have a great feel in one's hand.Date published: 2016-02-07Rated 5 out of 5 by cawcaw from This is a steak knife! We had purchased a block set that had the classic knives but with 6 gourmet steak knives; they seemed to be on the slight side...they were very light and thin, but did cut well. When we got these, we were thrilled and of course, they cut through any meat like it's butter.Date published: 2013-07-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Cookout from Gift for Son I sent these to my son for Christmas. He said they are amazing!Date published: 2012-12-18Rated 5 out of 5 by love1boy from These knives are AMAZING These are by FAR the best knives I have ever used. I purchased a set of these knives then some extras to fill in the block. They cut amazing and I hope to have them for years to come, I can't picture myself buying any other brand from here on out. Truly top of the line !!!!!!Date published: 2012-11-30
Do these steak knives fit in the Wüsthof knife blocks? All of their other steak knives have 4-1/2” blades while these are 5-1/2”.Hi Chris13stav, Our merchant confirmed with the vendor and the item does not fit in regular blocks based on the size of the blade.Date published: 2019-05-27