Wüsthof Classic 5" Soft Cheese Knife
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
An essential for any cheese lover, this distinctive knife is designed for effortless cutting and serving of soft cheeses such as Brie, Camembert and Roquefort.
- Holes in the blade help prevent soft and semi-soft cheeses from sticking.
- Precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extremely thin, sharp cutting edge along the entire length of blade.
- PEtec laser-sharpening process also results in superior edge retention.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Full tang is triple riveted to handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 5"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 4 out of 5 by strfitness from Nice for soft cheese I love this knife for soft cheese. Med cheese cuts nicely, but not like a wire cutter. And because the knife is very thin, I would not recommend for firm or hard cheese. The knife is made nicely and matches my Wustoff Classic set. It is very sharp and holds its edge nicely. The only con I have is it is difficult to clean because of the large holes in the bladeDate published: 2016-12-28Rated 5 out of 5 by CherylF from Cheese Knives l bought all 3 cheese knives separately as the set came with something I wasn't interested. I like the quality of Wustof knives and prefer them over the brand I previously had.Date published: 2015-08-21