Wüsthof Classic 2-Piece Chef & Paring Knife Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Made in Germany, this set includes two essential pieces of cutlery. The compact 3 1/2" paring knife is ideal for finely trimming produce. The multipurpose 8" chef's knife is a favorite when it comes to chopping, dicing and slicing.
- Set includes a 3 1/2" paring knife and an 8" chef's knife.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by canman56 from Best knife I've ever used! This is just flat out the best knife I've ever used. It makes work in the kitchen quick, easy and safe. Knives are worth the extra money without question. Simply put, if it's too expensive to buy today, save your money and buy these knives when you do have the money. Believe me, you'll be glad you did.Date published: 2016-05-31Rated 5 out of 5 by lilitalia from Great starter set! I chose to buy my knives individually instead of a block set, and these two were my first knives. I find them essential - the 8" Chef's Knife is great for a variety of tasks, while the 3 1/2" paring knife I find useful for small fruits and vegetables. My only recommendation would be to look into the 3 piece knife starter set, as I ended up buying the 6" utility knife later on, and could have saved myself some money buying that set initially instead. These Classic knives are all great quality!Date published: 2015-04-29Rated 5 out of 5 by FoodfanMom from chef's 8 inch necessity Bought this knife while living in Germany - the salesperson advised to treat it like a fine piece of china and it would last many years! Yes, 40 plus years later and it is still the one knife that I use multiple times each day! Just love working with it - an essential for any beginner or seasoned cook!!! Recently had the handle repaired so I'm hopeful it will continue to be my workhorse in the kitchen!!!Date published: 2012-09-08