Wüsthof Classic 3 1/2" Paring Knife, White
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Update your cutlery collection with this 3 1/2" paring knife, which combines Wüsthof's renowned German blade craftsmanship with a modern, white ergonomic handle. You'll use the knife every day to precisely trim, peel and slice fresh produce. Featuring an acute edge angle, the high-carbon steel blade cuts with razor sharpness, is easy to maintain and holds its keen edge.
- Compact tapered spear-point blade is ideal for peeling, slicing, trimming and dicing small pieces of fruit and vegetables.
- Knife is precision forged from single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to handle for exceptional durability and control.
- White ergonomic handle is made of fade-resistant polymer with rounded edges for a comfortable fit that feels like an extension of your hand.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" blade.
- 4" handle.
- 2 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery