Wüsthof Classic Off-Set Boning Knife
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge. This boning knife curves upward at the tip, a blade shape that facilitates cutting around the bones of meat and poultry.
- Narrow, curved blade efficiently removes meat from the bone.
- Sharp, tapered point ideal for trimming fat and cutting tendons.
- Forged blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6"-long blade.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by Captain13 from Great Knife I cook a lot of BBQ including brisket, chicken and pork and have been needing a good quality boning knife. The Wustof Classic Offset Boning Knife was a hard one to choose because I'm used straight edge 6 inch knives in the past for boning and trimming. The offset curved blade is well balanced, light and comfortable. It makes trimming brisket easier to do with the curved blade and I'm really happy I went with this one. The hollow ground was my other choice and may buy one in the future but for now, I'm really pleased with this knife. It makes trimming the briskets a lot easier and the curved edge gives me better visibility when trimming the fat to the desired depth. Thanks Williams Sonoma. I love the Wustof.Date published: 2016-01-30