Wüsthof Classic Ikon Sharpening Steel
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Special Offer: Receive a $25 Willliams-Sonoma Gift Card with your purchase of Wüsthof cutlery. Print Coupon
Registrant: Receive a free gift when you add qualifying Wüsthof products to your registry. Print Coupon
Tune up your kitchen knives in between sharpenings. This German-made sharpening steel restores a knife's sharp edge by trueing it – that is, smoothing and realigning the blade's cutting edge to help it stay sharper longer.
- Maintains the razor-sharp edge of most knife blades between sharpenings; do not use on serrated or scalloped blades.
- Sturdy high-carbon steel resists stains and corrosion.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 10"-long rod; 5"-long handle; 9.2 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Use with straight-edged knives only; not for use with serrated blades.
- Steel length should measure at least as long as the knife being honed.
- Hone knife before each use to maintain the sharpest edge.
- To properly hone the knife, hold it at a 20-degree angle and draw the blade across the steel. Never stroke the same side of blade more than once in succession.
- Should metal filings accumulate on the steel, remove them with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery