Wüsthof Classic Ikon 9-Piece Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Crafted in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, the knives in this set have high-carbon-steel blades that hold a keen edge and resist rust and stains. Full tangs increase their balance, and stylish polypropylene handles ensure nonslip comfort.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Each knife features a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handles are made of polypropylene.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 13 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
9-Piece Set includes:
- 3" sheep’s-foot paring knife.
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 6" utility knife.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 10" honing steel.
- Pull-apart shears.
- 13-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" sheep's foot paring knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku: 5"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 9 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 5 oz.
- 10" honing steel: 10"-long rod; 5"-long handle; 9.3 oz.
- Shears: 8" long overall; 3.8 oz.
- Storage block:
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 4 out of 5 by TinaLn from Just like a professional chef Shipping fast ,and package well. Nice quality and easy to use. This is what I want,really really love it!Date published: 2015-06-02Rated 5 out of 5 by HeidiCali from Forged knives I did not know what a sharp knife was until I used these knives. They go through meat like butter. They were a gift for my husband so I did my homework. He was tired of dull knives that would not stay sharp. I didn't think I would need the bread knife until I cut through a loaf of very fresh french bread and it stayed in perfect shape. It did not squish at all. The Santoku is my favorite. Since we have a few more slots in the block I want to buy the larger 7" to add to the set. You won't be sorry spending more for quality.Date published: 2015-01-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Shopandcook from Nice quality I have to start out by saying this is the first set of knives of any sort of high quality I have ever owned. I cannot believe I spent so many years using cheap knives...I was definitely missing out! I use these knives nearly daily and have no complaints. They are easy to handle and cut/chop with ease. I am quite pleased with this purchase.Date published: 2013-11-15Rated 5 out of 5 by NaturalCooking from Get for Beginner or Pro It was time to replace my 18 year old Henckel set. I went to store to handle each of the varieties offered online to check heft and ease in hand. I prep both right and left handed, and wanted something comfortable for either. the 9 piece has everything you need, including honing steel and TWO Santokus. Added the vegetable knife and peeling knife to set.Date published: 2013-10-06Rated 5 out of 5 by mkstallard from Excellent knives, well constructed These knives have an excellent weight and hold a sharp edge if properly maintained. Hand wash and do not use an abrasive sponge or cleaner on the blades.Date published: 2012-12-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Seussbd from Still the premier German cutlery I've owned a set of Classic Ikon for about four years and they remain among the finest kitchen essentials I've ever used. The Wusthof sharpeners are excellent and regular touch-up is all that's needed to maintain a perfect edge. With basic care and keeping them out of the dishwasher, you will never need another set of cutlery.Date published: 2012-11-03