Wüsthof Classic Ikon 7-Piece Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our stylish Wüsthof Ikon cutlery offers a contemporary profile with handles of durable polypropylene. This well-balanced set of kitchen knives boasts high-carbon-steel blades with full tangs and double bolsters for balance and stability.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Each knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handles are made of smooth polypropylene.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 15 items and is gentle on knife edges.
7-piece set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 6" utility knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 9" honing steel.
- Pull-apart shears.
- 15-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 6" Utility Knife: 6"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 3.8 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 9 oz.
- 8" Bread Knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 5 oz.
- 9" Honing Steel: 9"-long rod; 5"-long handle; 9.3 oz.
- Shears: 8" long overall; 3.8 oz.
- Storage Block: 15 slots.
- Knives, honing steel and shears made in Germany.
- Storage block made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by Emily from Good-looking and super sharp! I finally "splurged" on a knife set and I am glad I chose Wusthof Classic Ikon. The weight feels sturdy in my hand, and it makes dinner prep a breeze.Date published: 2019-07-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Krconatser from Perfect Set! I couldn’t be happier with this set. I was looking to upgrade from the previous set I had and glad to did. I cook pretty much everyday and my prepping goes so much smoother. The knives are sharp and maintains its sharpness if well taken care of.Date published: 2018-09-01Rated 5 out of 5 by WyoWindblown from Knife Nirvana I prep a lot of fresh vegetables so a good chef's knife and paring knife are essential tools in our kitchen and are the stars of this set. The chef''s knife is the right all-around size, is well balanced and the handle is a dream for tedious chopping tasks. My hands don't get as tired as with lesser knives. The paring knife holds an edge like no other I've ever used and is very comfortable to hold for detailed work. The bread knife is good, but I wish it had a 10-inch blade for those big rustic loaves. I don't use the utility knife as much as I expected to because the other three knives have most tasks covered. The shears work well enough and the block is nice to look at, doesn't topple like our old one and earns points for having mostly horizontal slots that are easier on the blades. I find the sharpening steel useless, but the set is less expensive than the other individual pieces, so its inclusion isn't really a drawback.Date published: 2012-01-12
Some of the blocks appear to have an etched logo and others a stick on raised logo. Are the pictures a true representation of what the logos look like on the blocks? I prefer the Acaia wood, but like the logo on the Walnut.Hi Nancy, Our merchant confirmed that the pictures are correct. The acacia block has a logo with a plaque, but the walnut block is laser etched.Date published: 2019-06-09
I ordered the walnut block set and it arrived with a plaque logo. If the merchant photos are correct, why am I receiving a style of the block that I did not order?