Wüsthof Classic Ikon Steak Knives, Set of 4
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Bring these expertly crafted knives to the table whenever steak is on the menu. Forged in Germany of high-carbon steel, each full-tang blade features a recessed bolster, allowing you to sharpen the full length of the cutting edge.
- Set includes four 4 1/2" steak knives in a wooden box for presentation and storage.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Each knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handles are made of smooth polypropylene.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2"-long blade.
- 4"-long handle.
- 2.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within
3-5 business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Michelle from Nice heft I was looking through the steak knives on the website and decided to run to the actual Williams-Sonoma store during lunch to actually touch the knives. I am glad I did! I ended up buying these knives as a gift for my son and his wife. I may have bought the less expensive ones if I had just looked online. These fit the hand better, are weighted better for better balance, and the steel on these and the Wusthof Classic are the same, while the Gourmet is not. They're beautiful knives also! You can feel the quality. Glad I took the time to go into the store. They actually did not have the set in the store, but they ordered it for me and it will be sent to my home. They said to let the store order it for you when you go in there rather than go home and order - that way they get credit for the sale and it will help prevent stores from closing! I was glad to do that, since having the store available helped to make my decision. Thank you, Williams Sonoma, for providing knowledgeable sales people and being there to help me make my purchase!Date published: 2017-12-11Rated 4 out of 5 by Martin from Good steak knives Wüsthof makes great knives, and I already had a Classic Ikon set of kitchen knives. I'm glad I added these steak knives. They are sharp and look great. Only wish the handles were a little bigger, as I have pretty big hands. The handles are the exact same size as the Classic Ikon paring knife.Date published: 2017-11-30Rated 5 out of 5 by BigRayLuva from Perfect set! I've long wanted a set of restaurant quality steak knives......I finally have it. These babies feel great in my hand and cuts with surgical precision. I tried them on my lamb chops this evening......perfect. I hope to get another set maybe as a gift;-)Date published: 2014-11-12Rated 5 out of 5 by shoptilIdrop from There are no better knives There are no better knives than the Wusthoff Classic Ikon steak knives. They have the best hand feel, are the sharpest, and retain their sharpness. I had owned 4 before purchasing these, but had not bought 4 more until now because they are expensive. I am happy that I now have 8. It was always a tough decision as to which of my guests would not be given these wonderful knives.Date published: 2012-08-15