Wüsthof Classic Ikon Steak Knives, Set of 4
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Bring these expertly crafted knives to the table whenever steak is on the menu. Forged in Germany of high-carbon steel, each full-tang blade features a recessed bolster, allowing you to sharpen the full length of the cutting edge.
- Set includes four 4 1/2" steak knives in a wooden box for presentation and storage.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Each knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handles are made of smooth polypropylene.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2"-long blade.
- 4"-long handle.
- 2.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Martin from Good steak knives Wüsthof makes great knives, and I already had a Classic Ikon set of kitchen knives. I'm glad I added these steak knives. They are sharp and look great. Only wish the handles were a little bigger, as I have pretty big hands. The handles are the exact same size as the Classic Ikon paring knife.Date published: 2017-11-30Rated 5 out of 5 by BigRayLuva from Perfect set! I've long wanted a set of restaurant quality steak knives......I finally have it. These babies feel great in my hand and cuts with surgical precision. I tried them on my lamb chops this evening......perfect. I hope to get another set maybe as a gift;-)Date published: 2014-11-12Rated 5 out of 5 by shoptilIdrop from There are no better knives There are no better knives than the Wusthoff Classic Ikon steak knives. They have the best hand feel, are the sharpest, and retain their sharpness. I had owned 4 before purchasing these, but had not bought 4 more until now because they are expensive. I am happy that I now have 8. It was always a tough decision as to which of my guests would not be given these wonderful knives.Date published: 2012-08-15