Wüsthof Classic Ikon 3-Piece Knife Starter Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Crafted and hand honed in Germany, the stylish Wüsthof Classic Ikon collection offers a contemporary profile with handles of durable polypropylene. This trio of essential kitchen cutlery—paring, chef’s and bread knives—is an excellent starter set for new cooks.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handles are made of smooth polypropylene.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
3-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 8" bread knife
- 8" chef's knife
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 5 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 9 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by trac8722 from love these knives From the first time I used these knives my experience was nothing short of awesome. This set was no different. The bread knife is my favorite so far and it works like a dream on the Italian baguettes.It is definitely worth the investment and time it takes to acquire these knives. The German steel is high quality and will not let you down in any way. DO NOT buy the cheap CHINA steel. it will not last and you will have to replace the knife way too soon. The set is as beautiful as it is functional and your guests will recognize the quality !!!Date published: 2015-06-04