Wüsthof Classic Ikon 2-Piece Chef’s Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Made by expert German craftsmen, this sleek set includes two essential pieces of cutlery. Use the paring knife for smaller tasks. The multipurpose chef's knife is ideal for everyday chopping and slicing.
- Set includes a 3 1/2" paring knife and a 6" chef's knife.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Each knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handles are made of smooth polypropylene.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- Chef's knife: 6"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 6 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by JoMagneeto from Great size and excellent deal for the set I was looking for a small chef knife to add to my set. This set was/is less than the single chef. Great weight and full size handle. I have a Santoku and a double serrated that I really like in the Ikon set. Amazing knives.Date published: 2017-12-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Nonnie6001 from Dream come true The best, makes life so much easier. The grip is perfect for my hand and it makes me feel confident.Date published: 2015-12-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Saber01 from I will never go back to a cheap knife again. You can feel the quality the moment you pick up this knife, but when you start to use them, you will discover what you have been missing. The difference in this set is amazing once you start to use them. They are well balanced and sharp. And with the help of one of the chefs at my local Williams-Sonoma store who taught me the correct way to use a steel, these knives hold an edge and stay sharp.Date published: 2015-05-30