Wüsthof Classic Ikon 12-Piece Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Comprising a generous assortment of cutlery for the home cook, these German knives will handle the full range of cutting tasks. The razor-sharp blades are forged of stain-resistant high-carbon steel. Wüsthof’s Classic Ikon line features a contemporary polypropylene handle.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Each knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Sleek contoured handles are made of polypropylene.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 13 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
12-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 6" utility knife.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- Four 4 1/2" steak knives.
- 10" honing steel
- Pull-apart kitchen shears.
- 13-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku: 5"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 9 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 5 oz.
- 4 1/2" steak knife: 4 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 10" honing steel: 10"-long rod; 5"-long handle; 3 oz.
- Pull-apart kitchen shears: 8" long overall; 3.8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mark from Cooking at home is so much more enjoyable Who knew something like a great set of knives could make such a difference in how enjoyable cooking at home can be. Not only are these knives razor sharp, the best thing about them is their weight and feel. They feel like an extension of your hand when slicing. Far more control and you really can "let the knife do the work".Date published: 2018-01-15Rated 5 out of 5 by janman from GREAT GIFT We gave this set of knives to our son and his finance, and they are still raving about how well they work. Thank you, WS, for again delivering a gift that makes me look good!Date published: 2015-03-25Rated 5 out of 5 by srshank66 from New Knife Set High quality product that easily cuts through meats and vegetables when preparing meals.Date published: 2012-07-27
Does this set come with 15-slot block or 13-slot? One picture in the description has 15-slot, other picture has 13. I have seen display in store, and that one had 15-slot.