Wüsthof Classic Double-Serrated Bread Knife
Double serrations in this knife's scalloped edge produce exceptionally smooth, clean and precise cuts whether you're slicing bread, roasted meat or delicate-skinned fruits and vegetables. Slice through artisanal breads with fewer crumbs and minimal compression; cut perfectly thin slices of ripe summer tomatoes with no tearing. And because the blade scallops never touch the cutting board, the knife retains its sharpness and does not require sharpening.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Sturdy long blade has a scalloped and double serrated edge for extra-smooth and delicate slicing.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 9"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Travallar from I love Wusthof Classic knives I am very pleased with my Wusthof knives. My classic collection is now complete!Date published: 2016-12-15Rated 5 out of 5 by JacobDE from Excellent Knife for Cutting Pineapples Excellent quality knife. Has a little bit of heft, but feels balanced. Also, the length is nice for getting through larger items. Haven't tried on bread yet, though works very well for pineapples, papaya, and the sort.Date published: 2016-06-10Rated 5 out of 5 by KitKat3 from Love this knife! It's perfect for slicing and fits my (sort small) hand well. Nice balance, easy to control.Date published: 2015-07-20Rated 5 out of 5 by lilitalia from Perfect bread knife! I put together my own knife block and this knife was one of the main reasons I decided to do that - all of the block sets come with the 8" bread knife, and I wanted a larger one. This knife cuts through bread so easily. All of the Classic knifes are high quality, but this is one of my favorites.Date published: 2015-04-29