Wüsthof Classic Demi-Bolster Chef's Knife
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Ideal for cooks who prefer working with a lighter blade that's easy to control, this Wüsthof chef's knife features a half-bolster design that also simplifies sharpening. The Demi-Bolster series is 30% lighter than Wüsthof Classic knives yet boasts the same forged high-carbon steel blade and Precision Edge Technology sharpness.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Demi-bolster design makes for lighter weight and easier handling.
- Recessed bolster allows for sharpening of the entire length of blade.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" chef's knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.8 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 7.8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery