Wüsthof Classic Curved Meat Fork
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Pair a slicing or chef's knife with this curved fork for perfectly sliced meat every time. Crafted in Germany by the renowned cutlery experts at Wüsthof, the full-tang high-carbon-steel fork has a smooth polypropylene handle.
- Fork is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Curved tines hold meat in place for steady carving and slicing.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 3/4" long.
- 5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by yinyang from Curved Tines Make This My Favorite Meat Fork Purchased the meat fork and carving knife together and after using both, am so glad that I did. The gently curved tines of the fork make moving poultry and roasts from pan to cutting board a stable and easy task. The tines are a perfect angle to take strain off my left wrist when used during slicing and removing wings/legs/thighs from poultry. I enjoy the balance and ease of use of both meat carving tools so much that I have given away long ago acquired sets in favor of Wusthof Classic!Date published: 2013-11-04