Wüsthof Classic 9-Piece Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Crafted in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, the Wüsthof Classic knives in this set have specially formulated high-carbon-steel blades that hold a keen edge. Full tangs increase balance, and the triple-riveted polypropylene handles ensure a comfortable grip.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 13 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
9-Piece Set includes:
- 3" serrated paring knife.
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 6" utility knife.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 9" honing steel.
- Pull-apart shears.
- 13-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" serrated paring knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.8 oz.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.8 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8.5 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4 oz.
- 9" honing steel: 9"-long rod; 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.5 oz.
- Shears: 8" long overall; 3.8 oz.
- 13-slot storage block: 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 11" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ransom423 from Excellent essential knife set! Purchased this set about a year ago and I love it. Each knife is designed beautifully for specific tasks and they maintain their edge. The 8" Chef knife is a workhorse and chops through pretty much everything. The bread knife slices through bread with ease and leaves no crumbs. The utility knife does wonders with trimming off fat off meats, and works great as a meat and cake slicers. The 5" Santoku is phenomenal with dicing, mincing and chopping. Highly recommend this set!Date published: 2019-07-20Rated 5 out of 5 by britt from wonderful set these knives are fantastic quality, i was able to tellt he difference IMMEDIATELY. i will say i agree with others who have commented that the block is a bit deeper than other brands but the knives are truly awesome!Date published: 2019-05-19Rated 5 out of 5 by cook10 from Great knifes I bought the classic set 10 years ago and they are as good now as the day I brought them home. They hold the sharp cutting edge and have been worth the money. I would buy again.Date published: 2014-02-27Rated 5 out of 5 by KAL609 from Super sharp! I have had my previous knives for 25 years and these were a long awaited upgrade. I was shocked at how sharp they were after my dull knives and I did cut myself a few times in the first day or two. All is well since then as I treat them with the respect they deserve. I feel that this set will meet my needs but I do have some empty spaces if I want to expand.Date published: 2013-05-31Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Knives that will last a lifetime! My husband and I purchased these knives after our wedding (over 2 years ago now!) and they have proved to be one of the best investments we have made in our kitchen! They are sharp, efficient, and classic! Certainly worth every penny... I would recommend them over and over again :)Date published: 2012-12-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Design from Happily chopping & slicing!!! These knives were given to me by my daughter when we moved into our new home. I don't know how I managed to cook for so many years and not realize what a difference good sharp knives can make. I have enjoyed them daily and have just given her the same set so that she can enjoy them too. We both plan to add on to this set. I highly recommend them!!!Date published: 2012-05-02Rated 5 out of 5 by SassW from Best Knives Ever I love to cook but have never owned "good" knives before. Somehow I never thought that they could warrant the price differential. Wow, was I wrong! These knives are amazing - they make chopping enjoyable. It's almost like the food chops itself.Date published: 2012-02-15Rated 5 out of 5 by MyDeb from Now these are knives! A Christmas gift to myself. I first used these knives at a friend's kitchen. His knives are 30 years old, just like new, very sharp. Now I have the 9-piece set. I am so pleased with the sharp blades for ease of cutting. I'm a lucky girl!Date published: 2012-02-01