Wüsthof Classic 8" Butcher Knife
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
With its bold scimitar profile and wide tip, this Wüsthof butcher knife tackles the toughest home-butchering jobs with safety and efficiency. More versatile than your typical butcher's knife, this razor-sharp knife is ideal for carving, trimming, skinning, portioning and slicing meat. It's also hefty enough to break down large fruit and vegetables.
- Designed for full range of butchering tasks, from breaking down meat to trimming and filleting.
- Knife is precision forged from single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Curved blade has hollow-edge depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Full tang is triple riveted to handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handle is slightly oversized to provide balance and comfortable grip.
- Contoured finger guard protects hands.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle.
- 12 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chuck P from High Quality, Sharp & Perfect Weight I recently added the 8" Artisan Butcher to my Wusthof collection and I am stoked about this knife. It is a beautiful knife. The weight & balance is perfect; fits well in my hand and is extremely sharp. Cuts steaks and chicken very well. I am very please and satisfied about my purchase.Date published: 2019-04-30