Wüsthof Classic 7-Piece Knife Block Set, White
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Update your kitchen cutlery with this set that combines Wüsthof's renowned German craftsmanship with modern, white ergonomic handles. Crafted in the famed cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, this set includes durable, versatile essentials for everyday food prep. The hand-honed high-carbon steel blades maintain a razor-sharp edge, and the handles perfectly balance the knives to mitigate fatigue.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability, balance and control.
- Ergonomic white POM handles resists fading and discoloration.
- FSC-certified acacia wood block is gentle on knife edges.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 6" utility knife.
- 8" cook's knife.
- 9" double-serrated bread knife.
- 9" honing steel.
- Stainless-steel pull-apart shears.
- 15-slot acacia storage block.
- Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2" blade, 4" handle; 2 oz.
- 6" Utility Knife: 6" blade, 3 3/4" handle; 2.3 oz.
- 8" Cook's Knife: 8" blade, 5" handle; 8.5 oz.
- 9" Double-Serrated Bread Knife: 9" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 8.5 oz.
- Honing Steel: 9" rod; 4 1/2" handle; 8 oz.
- Shears: 8 1/2" long; 8 oz.
- Acacia Block: 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 11" high; 4 lb. 12 oz.
- Knives made in Germany; storage block made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knives more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.