Wüsthof Classic 6-Piece, 9-Slot Block Set with Cook's Spoon
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Crafted in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, the Wüsthof Classic knives in this set have specially formulated high-carbon-steel blades that hold a keen edge. Full tangs increase balance, while the triple-riveted polypropylene handles ensure a comfortable grip. The six-piece knife set with storage block includes a bonus Wüsthof cook's spoon as our gift to you.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Shears are stainless steel.
- Block available in your choice of Acacia or Beech hardwood that is gentle on blade edges.
6-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" bread knife
- 9" honing steel
- Pull-apart shears
- 9-slot storage block
- Bonus gift: 8" stainless-steel Wüsthof cook's spoon
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.4 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 9.6 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 9" honing steel: 9"-long rod; 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- Shears: 8 1/2" long; 4 oz.
- 9-slot storage block: 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 11" high.
- Cook's spoon: 14" long.
- Knives made in Germany.
- Block and spoon made in China.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.