Wüsthof Classic 5-Piece Knife Block Set
- Premier Deal
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Crafted in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, the Wüsthof Classic knives in this set have specially formulated high-carbon-steel blades that hold a keen edge. Full tangs increase balance, and the triple-riveted polypropylene handles ensure a comfortable grip. The small footprint of this set makes it ideal for a second prep station or to have on hand outside by the grill.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
5-Piece set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 4 1/2" utility knife.
- 6" chef’s knife.
- Pull-apart shears.
- 4-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Paring knife: 3 1/2" long blade; 4" long handle; 2 oz.
- Utility knife: 4 1/2" long blade; 4" long handle; 2.3 oz.
- Chef's knife: 6" long blade; 5" long handle, 5.8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by sissyandduane from careful these are SHARP knives These are the sharpest knives I have ever owned. I have owned Hinkles and several other high quality knives, but these knives are the highest quality and the sharpest. they slice anything with ease. We have yet to find anything they don't glide through ... even your finger if you're not super careful. I love them and would not buy another knife. I always thought my chef friends were just being knife snobs, but now I understand why. They have made me join the knife snob ranks with pride with these wonderful knives.Date published: 2014-07-01Rated 5 out of 5 by rockcityqueen from No regrets I absolutely recommend this knife set it is a great introduction to the this line of knives! They are super sharp and makes cutting veggies a breeze! The scissors can cut through just about anything.Date published: 2013-02-05Rated 5 out of 5 by docscook from Sharp and Easy to Handle This is a very useful set for starters. The paring knife is nice and sharp and cuts through vegetables like butter. I have not yet used the utility or chefs knife, but am sure they will handle as well as the paring knife. These are good looking knives and the wood block is an added bonus to keep them handy. The scissors comes apart for easy cleaning and is also sharp and cuts cleanly. Love these knives ... don't know how I've cooked for so long without them.Date published: 2012-11-08