Wüsthof Classic 5" Tomato Knife
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Wüsthof's serrated tomato knife slices easily through tomato skins and works equally well for cutting citrus fruits and cheeses. Made according to the highest standards of German craftsmanship, the hand-honed blade is triple riveted to the high-impact handle.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Serrated blade effortlessly cuts through tough skins and rinds and features a two-pronged tip for lifting slices of food.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5"-long blade.
- 4 1/4"-long handle.
- 2.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by BarbMW from Tomato Knife It's the season and the Jersey tomatoes are ever so sweet. The knife is perfect.Date published: 2016-07-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Honeebadger from Excellent product This is the Audi E8 of all brand of knives. This brand of knives will hold an edge longer than any I have ever purchased.Date published: 2015-08-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Caroleski from Don't stop at tomatoes Of course this IS a great knife for cutting tomatoes...all sizes of tomatoes! I found it works well for the slippery skinned green onions too. Nice clean cuts. It cuts pickles into spears or slices, too. However, all I can think of is caprese... Great summer tomatoes cut into slices with fresh mozzarella ,fresh basil and a touch of balsamic glaze..thank you tomato knife I'll put you to good use!Date published: 2015-06-10Rated 5 out of 5 by cdp9 from new favorite This is my husbands new favorite knife. Of course it does a great job on tomatoes, but also on other veggies. Excellent utility knife (even for a lefty)Date published: 2013-07-22Rated 3 out of 5 by Alohadude from Not quite perfect for tomatoes Is actually fine if you don't peel. I always peel tomatoes before slicing, and the serrated edge isn't good for peeling (Wusthof paring knife peels perfectly).Date published: 2013-06-04Rated 5 out of 5 by PatsyP from Summertime Must Have With spring and summer quickly approaching, everyone needs on of these tomato knives. It is so sharp and perfectly cuts the tomato every time. Of course, with it being Wusthof, the quality is outstanding as expected. It completes my knife set and block. I use it daily and what a great price.!!!!!.Date published: 2013-04-09Rated 4 out of 5 by Redbud from So happy to complete my set with this I have been eyeing this knife since I bought my first set of Wusthof classic knives in 2001. This knife does not disappoint, it slices effortlessly through tomatoes and whatever else you want just as expected from a Wusthof. A little bit lighter than I expected though. I can see that when the blade dulls I will need to have it sharpened immediately. Whereas my other Wustohf knives due to the weight may just need a little bit more force when cutting before having to sharpen. I wonder if they changed the composition? Regardless, well worth it! I love it! And, it finishes my block.Date published: 2012-08-28Rated 5 out of 5 by PeterBJr from Wusthof Tomato Knife Great knife. Slice, spear tomato slices with forked tip. Sharp as a razor. Don't know how I lived without this knife...... Every home should have this knife for tomato season and beyond.Date published: 2012-06-21