Wüsthof Classic 5" Serrated Utility Knife
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Crafted by Wüsthof in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, this serrated knife easily slices through foods with resistant or tough skins, such as tomatoes and citrus. The hand-honed high-carbon-steel blade maintains a razor-sharp edge.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Serrated blade neatly cuts through skins, peels and rinds.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5"-long blade.
- 4"-long handle.
- 2.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by barnaclebill from CAREFUL VERY SHARP I think this is the 4th of these knives that I've purchased. My own, daughter, sister-in-law and this last one for my brother-in-law. Also my wife is going to buy ones for her other two sisters. I don't think more needs to be said except be careful when you first start using it because it is very light and very sharp. A great tool!Date published: 2016-04-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Dogwoman2 from Wusthof Classic 5" Serrated Utility Knife Great knife! Becoming my "go to" knife for so many kitchen tasks!! Great for slicing tomatoes and other vegetables; small pieces of meat, both cooked and uncooked; and for dicing herbs. Also great to use to slice loaves of bread! Just a wonderful utility knife to have in the kitchen!! I would highly recommend everyone have this knive in their set!Date published: 2015-07-24Rated 5 out of 5 by lilitalia from Nice knife While most people may not find serrated knifes to be essential, I wanted one in my knife block. I find this great to use for bagels, small breads and rolls, etc. It is high quality just like all of the other Classic knives.Date published: 2015-04-29Rated 4 out of 5 by Baker55 from Luv this knife Been wanting this knife ever since I bought basic starter set w/ block 2 yrs ago. Was waiting for super great px. Cudnt wait anymore n just used $10 coupon. Great knife. Super sharp and just the right size for bagels n English muffins. Don't hv to dirty the 8' bread knife for these small jobs.Date published: 2013-10-22Rated 5 out of 5 by GrayChurch from Versatile Tool! Used this knife last weekend and it performed beautifully. I think it's going to be my new "go-to" knife!Date published: 2012-11-14