Wüsthof Classic 4-Piece Steak Knife Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Form and function combine in these top-quality steak knives. Made in Germany of a special alloyed surgical steel, the blades hold an extra-sharp edge. Each knife has a tang that extends the entire length of the handle for superb balance.
- Set includes four 4 1/2" steak knives.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Polypropylene handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2"-long blade.
- 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 2.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within
3-5 business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CITsac from Like cutting through butter These are the best steak knives I've ever used, including knives at upscale expensive restaurants. Before this set, we had cheap serrated steak knives that you had to saw through meat with and always seemed to shred your perfectly cooked meal. These knives are glorious and cut through steak, pork chops, and chicken like butter! The seamless design between blade and handle is beautiful and feels really well-made in hand.Date published: 2016-05-03Rated 2 out of 5 by Paigie from steak knives I have other Wustof knives that I love, and thought I was ordering more of them. Sadly, these had a cheaper version of the blade and the handles are plastic. The are very sharp but an inferior product compared to others Wustof knives I own.Date published: 2016-01-01Rated 4 out of 5 by onabudget from Awesome knifes No more complaints about having a hard time cutting thick beef at dinner time. I love Wusthof Classic knifes and this set does not disappoint. Although, I still don't understand why they are only sold in sets of 4, rather than the 6 expected at home and by the Wusthof knife blocks.Date published: 2015-10-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Alohadude from Makes eating meat more fun These knives are so darn good, they actually make eating a buttery steak or pork chop more pleasurable.Date published: 2013-06-04Rated 5 out of 5 by MOMA from Great knives Ordered one set of these knives and LOVED them so much we ordered a second set. They are really sharp, don't bend, and can be resharpened when needed with the Wusthof sharpener. Haven't had to yet. Love them. especially on sale!Date published: 2012-12-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Docjj1 from Excellent Steak Knives These Wusthof knives are excellent. They are very well balanced and extremely sharp. They will last for years.Date published: 2012-08-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Merced04 from Very Nice Steak Knives I haven't had steak knives for many years and decided to try these. I am very pleased with them. They are very well designed and balanced and cut steak like butter.Date published: 2012-07-12Rated 5 out of 5 by kmacman from Great Knives I have other Wusthof knives in my kitchen, so when I saw these, I hoped they would be as good, and these did not dissappoint. Good looking (typical Wusthof motiff), and well balanced in the hand. They are very sharp (I can't stand dull knives), and hold their edges well....cuts meat like butter. By far, the best steak knives I have owned.Date published: 2012-06-27