Wüsthof Classic 3-Piece Cheese Knife Set
Forged in Germany by Wüsthof, this three-piece set features all of the knives you need for your next cheese course or wine-and-cheese gathering. Each knife has a high-carbon-steel blade that is specially designed for cutting a specific type of cheese.
- Set includes a 5 1/2" soft cheese knife, a 5 1/2" hard cheese knife, a 2 3/4" Parmesan cheese knife, and is presented in a bamboo storage box.
- Knives are precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- The blade of each knife is tailored for cutting a different kind of cheese.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Soft cheese knife: 5 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Hard cheese knife: 5 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Parmesan cheese knife: 2 3/4"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by CJ1838 from Great Cutlery Excellent cutlery. Does a good job of slicing various cheeses. A bit expensive but worth the cost for premium cutlery.Date published: 2016-10-10Rated 5 out of 5 by MomtoMadeline from Even nicer in person! I received these as a birthday gift after pining for them for over a year. I was pleasantly surprised at the size of the knives. The box is a nice weight and has magnetic closures. The knives are marked inside the box as well, so you can easily see where each one rests. I knew the knives would perform well -- love Wusthof and this product is no exception. Serving cheese is so much fun with this set!Date published: 2012-11-24