Wüsthof Classic 3-Piece Cheese Knife Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Forged in Germany by Wüsthof, this three-piece set features all of the knives you need for your next cheese course or wine-and-cheese gathering. Each knife has a high-carbon-steel blade that is specially designed for cutting a specific type of cheese.
- Set includes a 5 1/2" soft cheese knife, a 5 1/2" hard cheese knife, a 2 3/4" Parmesan cheese knife, and is presented in a bamboo storage box.
- Knives are precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- The blade of each knife is tailored for cutting a different kind of cheese.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Soft cheese knife: 5 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Hard cheese knife: 5 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Parmesan cheese knife: 2 3/4"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CJ1838 from Great Cutlery Excellent cutlery. Does a good job of slicing various cheeses. A bit expensive but worth the cost for premium cutlery.Date published: 2016-10-10Rated 5 out of 5 by MomtoMadeline from Even nicer in person! I received these as a birthday gift after pining for them for over a year. I was pleasantly surprised at the size of the knives. The box is a nice weight and has magnetic closures. The knives are marked inside the box as well, so you can easily see where each one rests. I knew the knives would perform well -- love Wusthof and this product is no exception. Serving cheese is so much fun with this set!Date published: 2012-11-24