Wüsthof Classic 3" Serrated Paring Knife
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Featuring a serrated blade that cuts easily through tough skins and rinds, this versatile knife is perfect for tomatoes and citrus fruits. Expert German craftsmen designed the curved high-carbon-steel blade to complement the natural cutting motion of the arm.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Serrated blade is curved to facilitate peeling and slicing.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3"-long blade.
- 4"-long handle.
- 2 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by LuanB from My favorite paring knife of all time! My favorite paring knife of all time! I bought this for my son and discovered I loved it so much he’s never seen it again! Does an amazing job with lemons, limes, and other tough to cut food items that require a small knife. Easily slices tomatoes without having to insert the blade tip.Date published: 2018-10-03Rated 5 out of 5 by dantheman1 from Amateur cook in the making My wife loves this knife so she is happy ...ergo I am also happy.Date published: 2016-08-10