Wüsthof Classic 3 1/2" Paring Knife
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
You’ll use this knife every day for the precise work of trimming, peeling and slicing fresh produce. Now featuring a more acute edge angle, the high-carbon steel blade cuts with razor sharpness, is easy to maintain and holds its edge for longer.
- Compact spear-point blade is ideal for peeling, slicing, trimming and dicing small fruits and vegetables.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Ergonomic handle is fade-resistant polymer with rounded edges, for a comfortable fit that feels like an extension of your hand.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2"-long blade.
- 4"-long handle.
- 2 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife’s cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BarryTheEngineer from My first Wusthof knife and my favorite This was my first Wusthof knife and remains one of my favorites. It came from the factory beyond razor sharp and the edge retention remains amazing with careful use. I hand wash after every daily cutting session, use it only against wood or poly cutting boards, put the paper blade guard on when clean and not in immediate use, and/or nest it in the knife block when done for the day. With careful usage and care, I expect to not sharpen more than once a year -- I only occasionally hone the edge thus far. This Classic-line knife and the Ikon line are "lifetime knives", exceptional cutting instruments for people with high standards.Date published: 2017-07-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Travallar from Very nice knife I started upgrading my knives in September and this knife was my final purchase. I love Wusthof classic knives and have now finished my new set. I highly recommend these knives.Date published: 2016-12-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Geeky28 from Love this knife Purchased this pairing knife to complete my set of Wusthof knives. Completely satisfied with the durability and usefulness.Date published: 2016-04-20Rated 5 out of 5 by elktongirl from Favorite knife I love love love this knife. So glad that I ordered it. Makes preparing fruits and veggies a joy. The knife is super sharp and very comfortable in my hand. I definately recommend this knife.Date published: 2014-10-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Kathy9290 from Paring knife par excellence Wusthof makes the best cutlery and this paring knife proves itDate published: 2014-09-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Vegan from My go to knife. This is a small knife but it fits your hand and so easy to trim or peel anything. I always grab it for cutting up fruit in the a.m. and peeling garlic for dinner. I have two of these so I always have one clean. A perfect gift for anyone.Date published: 2014-07-17Rated 5 out of 5 by JC826 from Great little knife! I didn't have a good paring knife, so when this one went on sale, I ordered it. I have other Wusthof Classic knives, so I knew the quality was very good. I am so glad I did. This knife is used every day-- at least twice a day. It is the perfect size for fruit peeling and slicing. It is great for small vegetables for salad in the evenings. Great purchase!Date published: 2014-07-16Rated 1 out of 5 by DaveIN from arrived dull This might be a good knife but mine arrived extremely dull, almost as if it were used. This is not the quality I expect from Wusthof or W-S.Date published: 2013-12-08