Wüsthof Classic 3 1/2" Paring Knife
- Special Offer
You’ll use this knife every day for the precise work of trimming, peeling and slicing fresh produce. Now featuring a more acute edge angle, the high-carbon steel blade cuts with razor sharpness, is easy to maintain and holds its edge for longer.
- Compact spear-point blade is ideal for peeling, slicing, trimming and dicing small fruits and vegetables.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Ergonomic handle is fade-resistant polymer with rounded edges, for a comfortable fit that feels like an extension of your hand.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2"-long blade.
- 4"-long handle.
- 2 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife’s cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Travallar from Very nice knife I started upgrading my knives in September and this knife was my final purchase. I love Wusthof classic knives and have now finished my new set. I highly recommend these knives.Date published: 2016-12-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Geeky28 from Love this knife Purchased this pairing knife to complete my set of Wusthof knives. Completely satisfied with the durability and usefulness.Date published: 2016-04-20Rated 5 out of 5 by elktongirl from Favorite knife I love love love this knife. So glad that I ordered it. Makes preparing fruits and veggies a joy. The knife is super sharp and very comfortable in my hand. I definately recommend this knife.Date published: 2014-10-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Kathy9290 from Paring knife par excellence Wusthof makes the best cutlery and this paring knife proves itDate published: 2014-09-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Vegan from My go to knife. This is a small knife but it fits your hand and so easy to trim or peel anything. I always grab it for cutting up fruit in the a.m. and peeling garlic for dinner. I have two of these so I always have one clean. A perfect gift for anyone.Date published: 2014-07-17Rated 5 out of 5 by JC826 from Great little knife! I didn't have a good paring knife, so when this one went on sale, I ordered it. I have other Wusthof Classic knives, so I knew the quality was very good. I am so glad I did. This knife is used every day-- at least twice a day. It is the perfect size for fruit peeling and slicing. It is great for small vegetables for salad in the evenings. Great purchase!Date published: 2014-07-16Rated 1 out of 5 by DaveIN from arrived dull This might be a good knife but mine arrived extremely dull, almost as if it were used. This is not the quality I expect from Wusthof or W-S.Date published: 2013-12-08Rated 5 out of 5 by chai48 from Perfect knife. Perfectly balanced, sits well in palm, perfect length. Razor sharp and easy to manipulate, my favorite, extremely useful knife.Date published: 2013-11-20