Wüsthof Classic 2-Piece Hollow-Edge Chef's Knife Set
Keep these German-made knives handy for general food-prep tasks. The compact 3 1/2" paring knife is ideal for finely trimming produce. The multipurpose 6" chef's knife is useful for chopping vegetables as well as cubing and slicing meats, poultry or fish.
- Set includes a 3 1/2" paring knife and a 6" chef's knife.
- Knives are precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Blades have hollow-edge depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- Chef's knife: 6"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 5.8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 4 out of 5 by smarbe2 from Updated Good Balance, Weight and Classic Design Follow up on my review of the Classic Hollow-Edge 8” Chef's Knife, posted 05/31//2017. I received the Wüsthof Classic Hollow-Edge 6” Chef's Knife and 3 ½” paring knife combination I ordered online from Williams and Sonoma. I prepped a similar dish roasted cauliflower and crispy gnocchi with the 6” chefs knife. Cleaned with the same method albeit a little bit gingerly and not a scratch? (see photos) I love the balance and weight of the Classic line. I will return to the Williams and Sonoma store this weekend for an exchange obviously there was a factory defect with the polishing of the 8 " bladeDate published: 2017-06-08Rated 4 out of 5 by Clyerly from Husband loves 'em My husband has been wanting these knives for a very long time, so when I saw they were on sale around Christmas I bought them. Now that we have them, I would have paid full price. These knives are so sharp and so well balanced. They sit in your hand perfectly with no cutting fatigue.Date published: 2016-01-12Rated 5 out of 5 by 1CaliGalinIllinois from Love these knives! Wusthof Classic are worth the $$. Sharp, easy to use and quality.Date published: 2015-10-21Rated 5 out of 5 by KB722 from Wusthof knives are great! Very happy with the two-piece set of Wusthof knives that I recently got from Williams-Sonoma. Will definitely purchase more Wusthofs in the future!Date published: 2015-08-28