Wüsthof Classic 2-Piece Hollow-Edge Chef's Knife Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Keep these German-made knives handy for general food-prep tasks. The compact 3 1/2" paring knife is ideal for finely trimming produce. The multipurpose 6" chef's knife is useful for chopping vegetables as well as cubing and slicing meats, poultry or fish.
- Set includes a 3 1/2" paring knife and a 6" chef's knife.
- Knives are precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Blades have hollow-edge depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- Chef's knife: 6"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 5.8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 4 out of 5 by smarbe2 from Updated Good Balance, Weight and Classic Design Follow up on my review of the Classic Hollow-Edge 8” Chef's Knife, posted 05/31//2017. I received the Wüsthof Classic Hollow-Edge 6” Chef's Knife and 3 ½” paring knife combination I ordered online from Williams and Sonoma. I prepped a similar dish roasted cauliflower and crispy gnocchi with the 6” chefs knife. Cleaned with the same method albeit a little bit gingerly and not a scratch? (see photos) I love the balance and weight of the Classic line. I will return to the Williams and Sonoma store this weekend for an exchange obviously there was a factory defect with the polishing of the 8 " bladeDate published: 2017-06-08Rated 4 out of 5 by Clyerly from Husband loves 'em My husband has been wanting these knives for a very long time, so when I saw they were on sale around Christmas I bought them. Now that we have them, I would have paid full price. These knives are so sharp and so well balanced. They sit in your hand perfectly with no cutting fatigue.Date published: 2016-01-12Rated 5 out of 5 by 1CaliGalinIllinois from Love these knives! Wusthof Classic are worth the $$. Sharp, easy to use and quality.Date published: 2015-10-21Rated 5 out of 5 by KB722 from Wusthof knives are great! Very happy with the two-piece set of Wusthof knives that I recently got from Williams-Sonoma. Will definitely purchase more Wusthofs in the future!Date published: 2015-08-28