Wüsthof Classic 2-piece Hollow-Edge Asian Knife Set, with Sharpener
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Crafted in Germany of high-carbon steel, the blades of the 3" sheep's-foot paring and 7" santoku knives in this set feature hollow-edge depressions that prevent food from sticking to them while you're mincing, slicing and dicing.
- Set includes a 3" sheep's-foot paring knife, a 7" santoku and a manual sharpener.
- Knives are precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Blades have hollow-edge depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Manual sharpener, designed specifically for santoku blades, hones and sharpens for a keen, long-lasting edge.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" sheep's foot paring knife: 3"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 7" santoku: 7"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 5.8 oz.
- Sharpener: 8" x 1 1/4" x 3" high.
- Knives made in Germany; sharpener made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.