Wüsthof Classic 2 1/2" Bird’s-Beak Paring Knife
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Resembling a bird's beak, the short, curved blade of this professional-quality knife is great for creating intricate cuts for decorative garnishes and for prepping small, spherical fruits and vegetables. The razor-sharp blade is forged in Germany of high-carbon steel.
- Compact blade is curved for creating intricate cuts or prepping small, spherical produce.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 3/4"-long blade.
- 3 3/4"-long handle.
- 1.8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Gift with Purchase
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gailf3 from Amazing knife This knife is incredible! It is a cinch when peeling especially if it is round. It does a great job and removes more of the peel than a regular paring knife. Of course, as with all Wushof knives, it is very sharp and feels like you are cutting through butter!Date published: 2019-01-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Wendykins from What a great knife! This is much better than my other one! It cuts much cleaner and turns vegetables beautifably! I am so happy with this knife! I recommend this knife to anyone!Date published: 2014-05-27