Wüsthof Classic 12-Piece Knife Block Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Instead of reaching for an all-purpose knife, select one from this collection with a blade that’s the perfect size and shape for the task at hand. Crafted in Germany, Wüsthof Classic knives feature durable full-tang construction and hand-honed high-carbon-steel blades.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) gives each straight-edged knife an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 13 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
12-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 6" utility knife.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- Four 4 1/2" steak knives.
- 9" honing steel.
- Pull-apart shears.
- 13-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6"-long blade; 3 3/4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.8 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8.5 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4 oz.
- 4 1/2" steak knife: 4 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- 9" honing steel: 9"-long rod; 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.5 oz.
- Shears: 8" long overall; 3.8 oz.
- 13-slot storage block: 4 1/2" x 11" x 8 1/2" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by vegashomecooker from top of the line awesome knives, great feel , keen edge, everything you want in a chefs knife set!Date published: 2013-12-06Rated 5 out of 5 by WeirdHarold from I have been eyeing these knives for over a year I have been waiting for over a year to get these knives. I spent close to $700.00 on these and two extra Wusthoff knives to add to the set of twelve. It was worth the wait as I use them daily for my food preparation. The steak knives are excellent it would be a touch of class if some high end restaurants would include them when a steak knife is called for. I just feel good knowing they are a part of my kitchen I have no regrets. I intend to add the 6" chef's to the set.Date published: 2013-07-06Rated 5 out of 5 by CMarie from Love, Love, Love These knives are the best. I wasn't sure about spending almost $500.00 on a knife set, but I plan on having them a very long time (and adding to them). The only thing I do not like is the knife block that comes with these sets. These are not made in Germany, they're made in China.Date published: 2012-09-18