Wüsthof Classic 12-Piece Knife Block Set, White
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Update your knife collection with a 12-piece block set that combines Wüsthof's renowned German craftsmanship with modern, white ergonomic handles. Crafted in the famed cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, this set includes durable, versatile essentials for everyday food prep, along with a sustainably grown acacia wood block for countertop storage. The high-carbon steel blades are hand honed to maintain their razor-sharp edges.
- Knives are precision forged from single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Paring knife features small, tapered blade for trimming, slicing and peeling.
- All-purpose cook's knives excel at everyday prep including chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing.
- Bread knife is double serrated.
- Honing steel and shears are made of stainless steel.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to handles for exceptional durability and control.
- White ergonomic handles are made of fade-resistant polymer with rounded edges for a comfortable fit that feels like an extension of your hand.
- Sustainably grown acacia wood block safely stores cutlery and is gentle on knife edges.
- Made in Germany.
12-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 6" utility knife
- 6" cook's knife
- 8" cook's knife
- 9" double-serrated bread knife
- Four 4 1/2" steak knives
- Honing steel
- Pull-apart shears
- 15-slot storage block
- Please note: Storage block is counted as individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2" blade; 4" handle; 2 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6" blade; 6" handle; 2.3 oz.
- 6" cook's knife: 6" blade; 5" handle; 5.8 oz.
- 8" cook's knife: 8" blade; 5" handle; 8.5 oz.
- 9" bread knife: 9" blade; 4 1/2" handle; 6.4 oz.
- 4 1/2" steak knife (4): 4 1/2" blade; 4 1/2" handle; 2.3 oz.
- Honing steel: 9" rod; 4 1/2" handle; 6.5 oz.
- Shears: 8" long; 3.8 oz.
- 15-slot storage block: 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 11" high; 4 lb. 12 oz.
- Knives made in Germany.
- Honing steel, shears and knife block made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Maintain cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.