Wüsthof Thermo Beechwood Cutting Board with Metal Frame
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Wüsthof's thermo-beech wood cutting board stands up beautifully to years of heavy-duty use in the kitchen. A gentle heat treatment makes the wood impervious to water while giving it a handsome deep-brown hue.
- Thermo-beech wood is water-repellent and resistant to warping, shrinking, swelling and mold.
- Heat-treated wood is easy to wipe clean and dries quickly.
- Stainless-steel frame has side cutouts for easy lifting.
- Silicone feet provide stability for cutting and chopping.
- Metal accent tag is printed with the Wüsthof logo.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Medium: 16" x 10" x 1 1/2" high; 7 lb. 8 oz.
- Large: 20" x 14" x 1 1/2" high; 11 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in Poland.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.