Wüsthof Thermo Beechwood Cutting Board with Metal Frame
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Wüsthof's thermo-beech wood cutting board stands up beautifully to years of heavy-duty use in the kitchen. A gentle heat treatment makes the wood impervious to water while giving it a handsome deep-brown hue.
- Thermo-beech wood is water-repellent and resistant to warping, shrinking, swelling and mold.
- Heat-treated wood is easy to wipe clean and dries quickly.
- Stainless-steel frame has side cutouts for easy lifting.
- Silicone feet provide stability for cutting and chopping.
- Metal accent tag is printed with the Wüsthof logo.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Medium: 16" x 10" x 1 1/2" high; 7 lb. 8 oz.
- Large: 20" x 14" x 1 1/2" high; 11 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in Poland.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.